“Master TIG Products are manufactured
for today’s high-tech applications.
CK Worldwide has designed innovative
solutions to save money, increase productivity,
reduce downtime and improve weld quality.”
— Jeff Sharpe
• Save up to 40% on Argon consumption
• Provides better gas coverage than standard collet bodies
• Tungsten stick-out can be up to 6x electrode diameter
• Clear Pyrex or Alumina push on nozzles available
• Improves visibility
• High performance dual voltage inverter
• Easy-to-use interface
• Compact portable design
• Two dynamic welding modes GTAW & SMAW
• Arc starts as low as 5 amps
• Complete ON/OFF and full Amperage Control
• Ergonomic grip
• Protected against high frequency
• Handle can be removed for use as linear slide
Corporate Capabilities Brochure
Check out our NEW corporate capabilities brochure for an understanding of CK Worldwide's business philosophy and the reason why we have become
'The Standard in TIG Welding'.
Phone : +44 (0)23 92 214 214
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
CK Worldwide offers Basic TIG Torch Training for Distributors.
Visit www.WeldTRAIN.com for more information.